How Can I Help?
How to Get Involved
- Donate to OCBWTC, Inc.
- Get involved in a trail initiative in your community
- Become a board member of OCBWTC, Inc.
- Join a committee of OCBWTC, Inc.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist with fundraising events
- Help with a local bike rodeo or educational event
- Work with your local town or city to discuss future trails in your community
- Meet with local legislators to educate them about the importance of trail funding for health, safety, and tourism development
- Join your town’s Outdoor Recreation Committee
- Volunteer for trail maintenance projects
Make a Donation
Financial and in-kind donations will help maintain and expand a network of biking and walking trails in Oneida County. Oneida County Biking and Walking Trails Council, Inc. is a 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) tax-exempt, non-profit corporation supported entirely by donations and grants. The Board of Directors and Officers are volunteers. Your help in meeting the goals of our organization is greatly appreciated. If you can donate money or in-kind services to the organization, please let us know how you would like your donation to be used.